Optimizing load stability and security
- Most pallet loads can be stabilised by using a single suitable size of rubber band. The use of two pallet bands may be an advantage for unstable pallet loads.
- In the case of high pallets, place the elastic halfway up and then raise it after completing the pallet.
- Usable several times, however the product should be replaced at the first signs of wear.
- Can be combined with conventional palletising solutions for optimal security: stretch film, cardboard corner profiles, protective covers, automatic wrapping machine, etc...
- When the rubber bands are used in a very cold environment, the heat allows regaining the original size thanks to the shape memory of natural rubber.
- For particularly unstable pallet loads a sheet of carton material between one or two layers will assist stabilisation
- In order to improve the security of your loads, make sure that the elements on the pallet are uniform.
- When loading up of disparate elements of very different sizes and weights, place wider and heavier elements at the base of the pallet.
Any questions regarding the use of elastic bands for pallets, please do not hesitate to ask for samples to conduct a test and let us know your feedback. If the items of our range of stock are not appropriate for your needs we will offer you a made to measure solution.