Multiflex polypropylene flat elastic tape
Features and benefits
- Available in three widths: 11, 16 and 22 mm.
They respectively correspond in performance to the round elastic cables of 6, 8 and 10 mm in diameter.
- In contact with a flat surface the force of flat cable is distributed over a larger area than with round cables. This avoids the possibility of a fragile surface shearing and helps the flat cord to stay in confined places.
- Flat elastics are easier to sew into various fabric supports.
- The small 3 mm thickness to facilitate application where a limited space is necessary.
- Multifilament core in natural rubber with anti-U.V agents
- Polypropylene textile yarn, woven and sewn, resistant to U.V.
- Carton format: A =max. 30 cartons per Euro pallet
Stock range and packaging
|11 mm||3 mm||Black||100 mm||8 /A||FT5010NO|
|16 mm||3 mm||Black||100 mm||4 /A||FT5016NO|
|22 mm||3 mm||Black||100 mm||4 /A||FT5022NO|